Curriculum vitae – Dr. Nikoleta Koini, M.D.
Scientific administrator of Functional Medical System
Dr. Nikoleta Koini, M.D.
Doctor of Functional, Preventive and Regenerative Medicine.
Nikoleta Koini, M.D., is involved in Functional Medicine already from 1991, three years after she gained a scholarship and started studying medicine in the Medical School of the University of Patras.
Today she is one of the seven Doctors throughout Europe and the only doctor in Greece with relevant study titles from the United States of America.
She serves Medicine at the levels of Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment. She has twenty years of Clinical experience in the treatment of Chronic, Metabolic and Autoimmune Diseases.
In constant cooperation with the American Universities Tufts, University of Boston, Columbia University of New York, and Texas Medical University of Texas, and her Scientific team, which consists of distinguished and internationally renowned scientists, she is a pioneer in her field.
Dr Koini divides her time between the United Kingdom, United States and Greece, in the three countries of delivering functional medicine services of the organization Functional Medical Corporation.
She personally defines all the medical treatments of the patients who are monitored by her scientific team.
As part of her studies in Medicine, she is also specialized in Dermatology – Venereology (Specialization Title), she attended a two-year training course in the University Pulmonary Clinic of the Medical School of the University of Patras, as well as many specializations in internal anti-ageing of the organism, treatment protocols with biomimetic hormones, stem cells therapies, and gene therapies.
She has holds higher education diplomas in Music, a Degree of Harmony
Specialist and piano, as well as a Degree in Singing. She is excellent in scuba diving and mountain skiing.
She is the mother of one child.
Nikoleta Koini is the Scientific Director of the Functional Medicine system at the Primary Health Care level.
FULL NAME: Nikoleta Koini
SPECIALTY: Dermatologist – Venereologist
SPECIALIZATION: Doctor of Functional, Preventive, Anti-ageing and Regenerative Medicine
MEDICAL PRACTICE: 7, Thermopylon Street, Chalandri, 15233, Athens, Greece
TELEPHONE: 210 6109435 – 211 4111351
1988 – 1996
Medical School, University of Patras, Greece
- 2008 Specialty Title in Dermatology – Venereology, “Andreas Syggros” Hospital of the University of Athens.
- 2000 – 2002 Specialization in Dermatology – Venereology, General Prefectural Hospital of Western Attica, former “Limodon”, “Agia Varvara”.
- 2007 – 2008 Specialization in Dermatology – Venereology, University Hospital “Andreas Syggros”, Athens.
- 2008 Specialization and special Certification in Dermatology Lasers in Geneva – “Cutaneous Laser”
- 2009 Certification from the BOSTON LASER TRAINING INSTITUTE “Lasers in healthcare”.
- 2009 Specialization and Certification in Cutaneous Lasers, Boston University
- 2009-2010: Specialization in Functional, Preventive, Anti-ageing and Regenerative Medicine – USA (Diploma and Board Certificate in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine) from the American Academy of Anti-ageing Medicine (A4M).
- 2011 – 2016: Module Ι Medical Endocrinology (Functional Medicine – Hormone Modulation – Bioidentical Hormones), Fellowship program of the American Academy of Functional, Antiaging, Regenerative & Preventive Medicine A4M.
- 2011 – 2013: Metabolic Medical Institute of University of South Florida.
- 2014: Module ΙΙ Specialization in Arterial Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Coronary Heart Disease, and Cardiovascular problems (Fellowship program in Functional Medicine), American Academy of Functional, Anti-aging, Regenerative & Preventive Medicine and Metabolic Medical Institute of University of South Florida)
Hellenic Academy of Antiaging
European Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (ESAAM)
World Society of Antiaging Medicine (WOSAAM)
American Academy of Anti-aging (A4M)
Hellenic Society of Dermatology & Venereology (EDAE)
European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology (EADV)
European Society of LASER Dermatology (ESLD)
Hellenic Society of Dermatology Surgery
International Society of Dermatology (ISD)
International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology (IACD)
Hellenic Academy of Hair Restoration Surgery (ΕLΑΜΑΤ)
1.Treatment of idiopathic teardrop hypomelanosis with cold nitrogen. Koini Ν, Konstantopoulou Μ, Evaggelou G, Tsele Ε. Ηellenic Dermato Venereological Review. 2002
2.Treatment of bullous pemphigoid with minocycline, loratadine and topical sterodis. Konstantopoulou Μ, Evaggelou G, Koini Ν, Tsele Ε, Ηellenic Dermato-Venereological Review, 2002
3. Development of bullous disease in a patient with psoriasis. Evaggelou G, Koini Ν, Konstantopoulou Μ, Μ, Tsele E. Ηellenic Dermato-Venereological
4. Nutrition and Skin, 2006 “Magazine of the Greek newspaper E”
5. Many articles in Newspapers and Magazines (“Shape”, “Elle Greece”, “Bazzar”, “Madame Figaro”, “Hello”, “Bridal Fashion Week”)
Invited speaker in 15 Greek Conferences
Invited speaker in 3 International Conferences